That the present education system is hardly adequate to equip the students to face the challenges of a fast changing modern world is an undeniable fact. The N.F.P School was convinced that radical changes have to be effected in the teaching methodology and course contents so that the system of education is not merely information based but value oriented, formulated to bring about transformation and maturity in the personality of the students. Thus in millennium year 2000, N.F.P.S started the ideal School of Qayyumabad, to rejuvenate the existing education system. The school, recognized by the Ministry of Education, Recognized by the Board of Secondary Education, The school has attained unparalleled status and stability in Qayyumabad with its own campus. It is gratifying to note that the school stands as a symbol of excellence, fulfilling the dreams of its founding fathers. The current and maximum strength of the school is 600. The staff comprising 25 teaching and 10 non-teaching staff including transport section not only fulfill the academic needs of the students but also take care of the all-round development of their personality. The school's Faculty Improvement Programmed enables teachers to keep themselves abreast of the new developments in educational technology. They periodically attend workshops, seminars, and conferences etc., organized by local educational agencies. There is a healthy and congenial environment on the campus. It provides spacious classrooms, floodlit playgrounds and well-equipped Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Computer and Science laborites for students. All steps are taken to ensure that the school curriculum caters for the needs of the pupils and to equip them adequately to face the challenges ahead with due importance to our traditional, cultural and spiritual values. All these aim at supplementing the academic progress and all-round development of the students by giving importance to curricular, co-curricular and extracurricular activities. In order to instill spiritual values in students, teachers specially trained in Quran and Islamic studies hold classes for Muslim boys and girls throughout the year. Special coaching in Karate, Athletics, Basketball, Table Tennis, Football, Volleyball etc., is given in the afternoons by experts in the fields concerned.
NEW FALCON PUBLIC SCHOOL which provides educational services from Pre School to Higher Secondary level has its Vision, Mission and Objective defined as below
To provide students a safe, disciplined and productive environment and to impart high quality education through continuous improvement on educational values and moral standards.
• To advance, communicate and sustain knowledge through the conduct of teaching at the highest international level.
• To have a continuous commitment to excel in providing educational services for a positive and progressive.
• To provide excellent staff that motivate students with all attributes necessary to make available basis for leadership in their profession with the required flexibility and capability for the present and future in a rapidly changing environment.
• To provide outstanding educational and co-curricular facilities meeting international standards and other applicable regulatory requirements.
1. Any student will promote into next class accordingly school management’s promotion policy.
2. The decision of promotion will take on the following basses.
3. Conduct /Attempt regular classes all the year.
4. Minimum 75% marks will get in English, math and general science in both semesters.
1. Fees should be pay before the 10th of each month.
2. School gate will close after 8:00 o’clock.
3. Any student will not allow attending the classes in case of chicken pox, measles and eye infection diseases.
4. The application should be submit in case of absent.
5. Late comer students will worn three times if still late then the school admin will send the student to home from school.
6. The name of student will struck off from the school General register if continuously absent ( 15 days) without information.
7. During exam school will open on Saturday also.
8. Parent’s teacher meeting held on each Saturday as on given notice.
The normal school timings are from between 8:00am to 2:00pm. For Falcon Montessori and Play Group. School timings are: 9:00amtill 11:30pm
New Falcon Public School Campuses start the day with routine morning assembly at sharp 8.00 am. Our morning assembly includes recitation from the ‘Holy Quran’ together with English and Urdu translation, class wise morning assembly presentation. Dedicated subservience to national flag is signified and patriotism inculcated amongst our students through daily national anthem in front of the national flag.