Admission is open to students in Karachi subject to the availability of seats. Admission to new students in various classes shall be given in third week of March and will be kept open upto 15th April.
A test will be conducted for classes II to X before admission and is given as per the details furnished below:
Classes II & III : English, Mathematics & Science.
Classes IV & V : English, Mathematics & General Paper (Science & Social).
Classes VI To VIII : English, Mathematics, Science & Social Studies.
Classes IX & X : English, Science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology), Pakistan Study.
Note: Admission to classes II to X will be given only on the strength of a proper Transfer Certificate from a recognized institution counter signed by the District Educational Officer / Assistant Educational Officer / Inspector of Schools.
In case of a student migrating from one affiliated school to another affiliated school, the Transfer Certificate of the previous school of such a student may be countersigned by the District Education Officer of the Board.
Caution Deposit 500/- (Not Refundable) per child is to be paid at the time of admission.
|Class I to III||1500|
|Class VI to VIII||2000|
|Class IX to X||3000|
Tuition fees may be paid on any working day before the 15th of every month without late fee and thereafter with a late fee of Rs. 50/- per month. If holiday falls on 15th, fees can be remitted on the next working day without late fee. Parents who wish to pay fees for the whole academic year or for a term or two in one full sum may do so. Such lump sum remittance of fees will be exempted from late fee if paid within the first two months of a term. The names of students who do not pay tuition fee two months succession will be removed from the roll without notice and they will not be permitted to attend classes until all dues are paid
A re-admission fee of Rs.5000/- will be levied with late fee and other dues to the date if the students seek re-admission.
1. The minimum age of student is 2 and half years old at the time of admission in MONTESOORI.
2. The minimum age of student is 3 and half years old at the time of admission in class NURSERY.
3. Only those student will get admission which are succeed in our admission test.
4. The attested photo copies of birth certificate / B-form should be attach with the admission form.
5. The original school leaving certificate and photocopy of father's CINC should be submit at the time of admission in PRIMARY / SECONDRY section.